You want change. But are you prepared to change? Our intimate book club will explore this question as we read and discuss Immunity to Change, written by psychologists Robert Kegan and Lisa Lahey. We will declare our commitments, but we will also face a reckoning with our competing commitments that keep us from the goals we have set for ourselves. We will take a hard look at the things we do to sabotage ourselves, and the beliefs or assumptions that may be driving those behaviors.
Each week we will read and explore a chapter, and go through the exercises in the framework. We will do this in a confidential and supportive community of practice, providing encouragement along the way.
what you’ll learn
- How to reframe the challenge of change
- Uncovering the Immunity to Change
- Identifying your One Big Thing
- The role of immunity in groups and teams
- Three necessary ingredients to unlocking your potential
- Mapping and diagnosing your own immunity to change
- The biography of your big assumptions
- Running tests and prototypes
- Identifying hooks and releases
- Planning for sustained progress
This book club is accessible exclusively to our Urzela community members.